How to Win at the Game of School
- A Survival Guide for Parents and Students -
Change your student's educational experience
and you will change
his or her life forever.
- Learn how to take all that time spent in school and shape it to your child's unique strengths, so your teen has the confidence to really win at school and at life;
- Discover the "Four Levels of Learning," so you can partner with your student to build a solid game plan for his or her high school and college years;
- Understand how public schools actually work, so you know how to get the best for your student and don't feel like a victim of the system;
- Review the basic classroom and study skills for doing well on assignments, tests, and homework, so day-to-day school life for your student is easier;
- Take note as we reveal the intermediate, advanced, and "master" techniques that the top students use for school success, so that you and your student feel in complete control of his or her learning;
- Help your teen build strong relationships with teachers, staff, and administrators, so they have their own devoted "team" determined to help him or her get through school and then into a great college or university;
- Identify the practical skills that schools don't teach, so your student knows how to manage money, pay bills, and be a capable adult;
- Find out what the best homeschooling practices are and how you can incorporate them into your life, so your child can become a life-long learner;
- Avoid the typical parent-child struggles around school and homework, so you can strengthen and truly enjoy your relationship with your teen;
- Build a home-centered, school-supported model for learning in your family, giving you and your teen a lifetime model for success in life.
This is a program that is great to watch together with your student, either during the live broadcast or after you have seen it yourself first (you get the recording, a PDF version of the slides, and a worksbook). The true purpose of education is to help a student become a capable adult, and you are his or her foremost and best partner in this process.
Sign up for a time that works for you:
The workshop, recording, PDF slides, and worksbook are licensed by family, so as many in your household who want to participate are welcome under one order. Email email@example.com for group licensing information.